Sit back and focus on running your business while IDS takes care of social media. We will optimize your social networks, create your daily content, publish across all channels, and drive sales to your business. Whether your customers are around the block or around the world, we have a solution that fits your needs.
Our social media solutions include
- Manage social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, all in one location
- Build your audience to increase awareness of your company
- Manage promotions and create special offers
- Communicate with your audience through multiple options
- Analyze your individual dashboard with analytics for your company
Who can use our Social Media Solutions?
- Small Businesses
- Franchisors and Franchisees
- Dental offices
- Other healthcare providers
These are not just template ads thrown up on Facebook, this is a marketing expert crafting a campaign, trying out new ideas, being creative to bring not just likes or clicks, but interactions from the ideal potential customer.
It’s easy to get a lot of likes from a Facebook ad, but this service is more about our expertise in crafting the message and choosing the target markets than the ads themselves. The same goes for PPC (Google Adwords). You can throw 100 template keywords up and use software to choose the best performing ones, or you can research the right keywords, craft and re-craft the ad text, and keep updating new segments. Our research-and-refine method gets our clients a lot more for their money.
Let IDS completely manage your social media presence! We will set up your business on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ so you can leverage social media for your business. We’ll be dedicated to growing your fans & followers through community engagement and other strategies with up to five posts a week. We’ll make sure to use relevant and fresh content with engaging text, photos, links and videos in addition to robust tools to measure effectiveness. You’ll have a dedicated social media manager to create and manage your social media marketing plan throughout the process.
- Create a professional social presence
- Grow your reach
- Post custom content regularly
- Dedicate a social media expert